Commercial Director – Animal Feed Nutrition
Our client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally a long standing reputation for quality.Job Description:
- Maximize Thailand sales volume consistent with the business targets.
- Supervise, train, and motivate the sales team to meet targets, and ensure a talent pipeline is in place for succession on all key positions
- Sales driven and client facing. Daily contact with clients.
- Create annual budgets and detailed sales plan, along with finance department
- Understand competitor pricing and marketing movements in the market and design appropriate responses/strategies.
- Responsible and effective in recommending commercial strategies that will maximize volume and margins earned toward maximizing earnings.
- Lead the sales team in their efforts to collect data to ensure product performance in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Technical and Operations teams to enhance customer experience.
- Ensure all technical training support to Sales/Marketing and key customers is well-organized
- Involvement in seminars, workshops and educational trips to provide knowledge and skills to the customers.
- Analyse & collect data on market trends, competitors, market share, customer trends and develop a business plan accordingly.
- Responsible to recruit, manage and train staff and monitor their performance
- Be the owner of our client’s strategy and goals in Thailand and radiate the message to your staff.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology or a similar animal science based qualification.
- Experienced sales management and team leadership.
- Experience selling into feed mills and/or livestock farms is essential for this role.
- Knowledge and contacts of the livestock industry.
- Proven success in leading the development and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated achievements in building and leading a commercial team.
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced experience positively influencing and collaborating while engaging the full scope of his/her team
- Strong leadership and communication skills - Ensure commercial team capabilities and services meet customer requirements
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline and cope with change.
- Self-motivated individual. Possess excellent leadership skills, a team player, demonstrates flexibility to respond to a host of different challenges.
- Annual bonus, Provident fund, medical insurance.
Industry: Food and Chemicals