Costing & Pricing Manager – Packaging
Our client is an international company specialized in commercial packagingJob Description:
- Responsible for bidding projects and special projects which collocate with other company projects.
- Planning, implementing and manage the pricing principles, costing analysis and Bill of Materials for each project
- Evaluate the changing marketplace, customer needs, reimbursement, and value perceptions; recommend global pricing strategies
- Assure appropriate review of all proposed price changes and new launch prices
- Responsible for executing pricing strategies for big/special projects.
- Help plan and execute pricing research as required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field; an advanced degree (MBA) is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in pricing, forecasting, sales analysis, finance and reporting in Manufacturing.
- Strong business, financial & analytical acumen in a manufacturing industry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid, logical conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical and business information related to the requirements of this job.
- Ability to manage multiple stage projects to their completion.
- A very good skill in MS Excel, BOM, pricing and costing software.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package to suit the successful candidates’ current and expected package.