Innovation R&D Technologist – Food and Nutrition Innovation
Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredient such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Work closely and directly with key clients to initiate and develop new products, product forms and novel product formulations.
- Work closely with internal multi-functional teams to successfully innovate and commercialize such novel products.
- The position required to handle multiple projects by using charts, MS projects or any tools to help on following up all project status.
- Ability to travel oversea or local areas to develop product/process with co- manufacturers.
- Participate in research and pilot trials, and commercial production both internally and externally.
- Provide support to troubleshoot for current products and new product commercialization both internally and externally.
- Customer & documentation oriented and service minded.
- Capable of analyzing data in order to support the development of strategies.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Food Science/Food Technology or related field
- Experience in product development from food and/or nutrition.
- Creative scientific minded, eagerness to explore new areas, technologies and doesn’t find failure an obstruction or a demotivating factor.
- Capable of understanding and overcoming different cultural and language obstacles to provide solutions that satisfy corporate, regional, and local objectives.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to think analytically, critically, and adapt to changes
- Knowledge of western/international cuisine or culinary skills
- Good command of English language
- Provident Fund starting at 5%
- Health Insurance
- Performance bonus