Our client is a leading global food and nutrition producer focusing on dairy products, food nutrition, and medical nutrition.Job Description:
- Report directly to Research & Development Director (European)
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the global and local regulation.
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- In charge of the Ready-To-Drink (RTD) portfolio and R&D RTD team accordingly
- Manage portfolio of activity related to RTD and ensure its continuous prioritization.
- Accountable for the delivery on time/on quality/on cost of the agreed projects.
- Ensure compliance to local regulation and internal corporate standards (Safety, Quality, Nutritional) of our raw materials and finish goods. Drive action accordingly.
- Lead the development of new & improved products which covers the following tasks:
- Work with Marketing and R&D team to fuel the innovation pipeline. Translate the product concepts into technical product briefs.
- Manage the preparation prototype sample both of Lab Scale, R&D Pilot plant scale
- Manage Plant Validation (Factory Trial Run) both NPDs & improvement existing product
- Manage Sensory Evaluation for in-house and assist in consumer testing.
- Works closely with a multi-functional team in ensuring that the product quality and specifications meet the requirement of regulation, corporate standard, market requirement, production efficiency, and launch timeline & budget.
- Keep up to date with the R&D trends, competitive intelligence, and technical development in order to create products that are competitive and cost effective.
- Learn from various sources and transform insight into business opportunity.
- Ensure the Technical manuals are prepared with the collaboration of cross functional team, including Third Party Manufacturers.
- Be the RTD expert for RTD team including develop technical skills in the team, structure knowledge and organize knowledge transfer and build High Performing team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nutrition, Food Science or any related field.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Product Development from Dairy, Nutrition or related industry. Experience in UHT ready to drink products (dairy or plant based) is preferred.
- Strong R&D technical skills. Knowledge of Dairy ingredients and/or stabilizers is preferred.
- Good leadership and management skills (management of team members & various stakeholders)
- Good command of English
- Able to work in Bangplee Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn. Regular business trips mainly in Thailand
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, phone and transport allowance and an excellent learning opportunity for future regional professional growth.
Industry: Food, Beverage, Nutrition