Our client is a leading global supplier of energy management and automation systemsJob Description:
- Reporting to the Country Manager.
- Develop sales strategies for the Power Generation industry to drive new orders and build quality pipelines to meet the yearly assigned individual sales quota.
- Initiating a sales and marketing plan focusing on Power Plant projects in Thailand, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and achieving and annual sales budget, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new customers.
- Create and maintain a client business plan.
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions.
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business.
- Coordinate deal crafting and positioning.
- Lead and participate in contract negotiations.
- Manage and maintain executive relationships.
- 10 years of relevant solution based sales or account management experience in both Power Generation and O&G industries.
- Ability to establish and maintain C level relationship
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly sales quota
- Proven ability in value selling of Process Automation Solutions to the Power and O&G industries and prospects
- Experience in RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
- Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
- Be able to build/develop partners/agents in Myanmar/Laos/Cambodia and manage partners/agents
- Be able to travel throughout Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia.
- Willing to travel to client’s location.
Our client offers an attractive package that includes a competitive salary, development & progression opportunities, travel allowance and sales commission
Industry: Process Automation, DCS – Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Heavy Industries