Our client is an international leading company, trading in raw materials for the stainless-steel production from Netherlands with facilities in Germany, Malaysia and Thailand.Job Description:
- Sourcing and buying of Stainless Steel scrap, low nickel, high nickel alloy scrap from South East Asian countries (Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore etc.), for the yard / factory in Thailand.
- Develop new suppliers for Stainless Steel scrap in South East Asia.
- Maintain existing relationship with suppliers in Steel industry.
- Negotiate price, delivery, terms and conditions with the suppliers.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including market report, purchase report and book value.
- Report to Managing Director – foreign national.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields
- A minimum of 2 years in purchasing and selling role, particularly raw material including Stainless Steel, low nickel, high nickel alloy, will be highly regarded
- Energetic, Initiative with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build and maintain good relationships with suppliers and liaise effectively with team.
- Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese languages will be an advantage.
- Must be able to travel with trading territory.
- Open to all nationalities.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including medical insurance, provident fund, performance-based bonus (1 to 3 months) in addition to a fantastic commission structure.
Industry: Raw Material/Stainless Steel