Our client is a global supplier of specialty chemicals.Job Description:
- Manage the end-to-end supply chain and procurement process (vendor management, procurement, warehouse / storage, logistics / distribution, SCM planning, and tolling management).
- Oversee secure supply of raw materials, MROs, including services with reasonable / competitive prices and required quality in timely manner to meet customers’ satisfaction and to support company growth.
- Monitor current supply and demand, customer changes, economic indicators and translating to useful information to procurement, raw material planning / sourcing and production planning.
- Provide on-time and cost-effective services on purchasing of raw materials, equipment and machinery effectively to avoid costly production delays and lost sales opportunities.
- Competitive cost.
- Ensure customers receive efficient and reliable supply of all required goods and services.
- Ensure the exportation of products comply with international laws.
- Ensure smooth production and supply availability to fulfill customer orders.
- Create the right conditions for a technically capable, well-motivated and highly productive team operating at optimum level.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Supply Chain Management / Logistics Management / Engineering
- 15 years related supply chain management, logistics, planning, and procurement
- Experienced in an Asian manufacturing / import business environment
- Experienced in Petrochemical or Chemical or Oil & Gas business is a plus
- Proven knowledge of statistical process control techniques and measurement tools (desired, not required)
- Project management, leadership, and facilitation abilities
- Excellent in both written and spoken English is a must
- SHE management
- Quality management
- SAP or MRP system
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong commercial skill
- Positive thinking and energetic
- Excellent team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package including competitive base salary, fixed bonus, variable bonus, provident fund, medical insurance + family, housing and transport allowances.