Accounting and Finance Manager – Engineering Projects
Our client is a leading global Technology, Automation and Engineering company.Job Description:
- Responsible for managing the finance and accounting of our client’s engineering projects in Thailand.
- Ensuring timely closing of books according to the group guidelines.
- Able to work independently on accounting, reporting, tax and treasury tasks of the company, with support from the Accounting Department of the headquarter for ASEAN region.
- Able to perform project-based management.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant with at least five years’ working experience managing the accounts of engineering/construction projects.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details, independent and hands-on approach to work
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced computer skills in MS office, accounting software and databases. (SAP is preferable)
- Very good command of English and Thai (both spoken and written)
- Sound knowledge in employment practices
- Experience with foreign countries; collaboration with international teams; exposure in different work/company cultures
- Project based experience
Industry: Engineering/ Construction