Join a global family of 6,000 people serving 120 countries at the most innovative Animal Nutrition company in the world!Job Description:
As an Animal Nutritionist you will spend your time out with customers understanding how their issues can be solved through the application of our clients's additives. You will have the most advanced portfolio on the market and be updated with the latest developments from the Global R&D team’s innovations. You will also work with sales teams to improve their technical understanding of our product range, being a resource for your colleagues, aiding their ability to best service our customers to benefit of all involved.
- Take charge of running feed formulations for customers using our products.
- Provide training in nutrition to technical & sales team members.
- Conduct feed audits in the farm and farm trials.
- Coordinate with toll partners for the formulation and manufacture of basemixes.
- Maintain select Key Accounts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Animal Nutrition
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in Animal Nutrition.
- Poultry experience preferred
- Experience in farm/feedmill management preferred
- Proficient in the use of brill formulation software
- Fluency in English and Animal Nutrition terminology
- Familiar with formulation systems and operations
- Familiar with basics of feed processing and farming
- Strong ethical and conscientious attitude.
- Team Player
Industry: Animal Nutrition