Our client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
- Responsible for managing existing key accounts and winning new business in aqua feed market in Thailand.
- Expanding aquaculture sales and identifying routes to market for the products, identifying market requirements, adapting of/giving training in sales tools to sales staff of distributors, promote trials with customers, institutions/universities to demonstrate the use of products.
- Maintains in-depth high-level contacts with key end users and influencers, keeping them informed of price trends, new products and applications.
- Develop and execute annual sales strategies for assigned accounts based on strategic importance, understanding of market/industry trends, and first-hand customer information.
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts and presentations/proposals that effectively communicate relevant information for both internal and external discussions.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to develop strategies for future research and value-added tools for our customers.
- DVM or Master Degree (Agricultural Engineer or Biology degree with preference for MSc Aquaculture)
- Proven commercial/sales experience in the aquaculture market in Thailand.
- Good understanding of the aqua feed market in Thailand (experience in other SE Asian countries is regarded a plus)
- Understanding of the shrimp business.
- Basic technical understanding of aquaculture nutrition and health market.
- Dynamic personality, social & communicative and Excellent negotiation skills.
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Have the ability to work independently but nevertheless being a loyal team player.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and capable of demonstrating initiative and working. independently with occasional direction.
- Willing to travel intensively throughout the allocated area.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Fluent written/verbal communication skills in English.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed and nutrition companies.
Industry: Food / Animal Feed