Our client is a leading supplier of chocolate products in Thailand to HORECA, QSR, Artisan bakeries, Airlines and Industrial throughout Thailand.Job Description:
- Report directly to National Sales Manager (Thai).
- Manage new product sales budget, generating sales leads and to deliver sales result as per set objectives.
- Motivate sales team and team oriented.
- Coach sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products, sales promotion and techniques that will help team achieve their sales targets and monitor their evolution.
- Maintain and deliver high quality service to all existing and potential new customer.
- Maintain awareness and get continuous updated information in areas such as market conditions, competitive activities, customers’ product and service needs.
- Visit potential customers at least once a year with the salesperson in charge.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by National Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or Commercial sector.
- Have experience in team management a must.
- Good level of English and Thai.
- Strong Character and Self Discipline.
- Goal driven and hands-on attitude.
- Pro-active all assignment and able to lead team to achievement.
- Being able to define and articulate a strategy.
- Good computer knowledge is plus.
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus plus monthly commission, car maintenance, medical insurance, phone allowance, and learning opportunity in their future professional growth.
Industry: Food, Industrial, Bakery, Confectionary