You will work with one of the largest, best known brands in the world of Animal Nutrition with operations in 20+ countries and 5,000 employees. Our client is looking for ambitious individuals to join their team who will fuel their continued growth in the region.Job Description:
- You and will support the Finance & Accounting Manager using your Finance or Accounting education and experience in handling invoices, expense claims, reporting & documentation.
- Your role will also involve communicating with colleagues in the sales team as well as external stakeholders including customers & banks.
- This role will give you the opportunity to build a career in a Multinational, European company and benefit from their expertise on a daily basis.
- Graduate Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance / BA or others related field
- At least 3 years+ experience in accounting work
- Understanding Accounting Standard (GAAP and IFRS)
- Having experience in ERP system be advantage (Unite, Oracle, etc.)
- Good command on English
- Willingness to learn
- Possessing a good attitude and hard working
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund: 10%
- Annual Leave: 18 days.
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Animal Nutrition