Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredient such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.
The role of Assistant QA Manager will lead a large team of quality assurance specialists, implementing and maintaining quality management systems internally.Job Description:
- Lead and direct implementation of QA team.
- Manages the internal auditing system and verification/ validation activities to ensure RM/PM meet established company quality and food safety standards.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of third-party certifying bodies. Certifying audits (BRC. GMP, HACCP, Kosher, Halal, etc.) are passed with no major non-conformities.
- Leads the implementation and maintain of a Quality Management System that meets customer requirements and the company's performance objectives.
- Manage and ensure the compliance in all external audits, concerning product’s quality and food safety and ensure corrective actions are closed up.
- Ensure customer Quality problem root causes are analyzed and promptly contained and resolved effectively.
- Lead to validate NPD, Alternating material, new process, new machine & equipment prior commercial run.
- Ensures that the Quality team have the resources required to support the business.
- Be the point of contact for customer audits and arrange response to any non-conformances.
- Supports and participates Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in a Food Technology or Food Science related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a QA role, at supervisory level, within the food industry, ideally with a company of 100+ SKUs.
- Strong knowledge in GFSI standards (BRC, FSSC22000)
- Strong leaderships, communication, analytical, and negotiation skill
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Five-day work week
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Shuttle Van
- Annual Leave