Our client is a global food ingredients company, supplying a variety of blends and coatings to Food processors, and end-user customers like QSRs’, retailers and food service.Job Description:
- Report to QA Manager (Thai national), managing 2 direct subordinates (QS documentation and coordinator)
- Lead and direct implementation of QA team including the budget of the quality laboratories.
- Leads the implementation and maintain of a Quality Management System that meets customer requirements and the company's performance objectives.
- Leads a broad-based Team responsible for Supplier Quality Assurance, Inspection and Measurement, Environmental Testing in processing line.
- Ensure customer Quality problem root causes are analyzed and promptly contained and resolved effectively.
- Work with Project/Engineering team to ensure that new machine & equipment is complied with company Global Sanitary Design Policy
- Lead to validate NPD, Alternating material, new process, new machine & equipment prior commercial run
- Supports and participates Continuous improvement initiative.
- Bachelor Degree OR Higher in Food Technology, Food Science, related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in food industry, prefer with the 100+ SKU food business.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge in GFSI standard eg. BRC, FSSC22000
- Strong leaderships, communication, analytical, and negotiation skill.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- High executive maturity and adaptability.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.
Industry: Food, Nutrition, Flavour