Assistant Warehouse Manager
Our client is a global snack and instant noodles manufacturer.Job Description:
- Manage inventory flow in warehouse; incoming and outgoing raw material to production line and finished products.
- Manage Raw Material supply plan to deliver customer satisfaction with the optimum inventory level.
- Drive collaboration with supplier for continuous improvement to improve responsiveness, cost, and inventory in supply chain.
- Managing warehouse operations to ensure that all warehouse services meet the company's quality standards.
- Collaborate with production planner, raw material suppliers and related parties to ensure effective inventory flow.
- Manage and monitor warehouse space and third-party logistics.
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties.
- Regularly review materials, review materials flow to ensure the highest efficiency.
- Controlling availability of space and preparing storage plan to accommodate received stock.
- Ensure the security of raw materials in the Warehouse.
- Other relate duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- 5 years' experience in logistics, warehouse management, inventory management or a related field. Candidates who are experienced in food manufacturing or the food business will be at an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, 22000, 14001, GMP, HACCP, Halal and BRC.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Good command of English, both witting and speaking. Strong leadership, analytical, coordination, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work 6 days per week.
- Able to work in Ratchaburi province.
- Excellence managerial and leadership skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.