Our client is a leading bakery ingredients producer.Job Description:
We are currently working on a search for a leading, global bakery ingredients company who have operated in the Thailand market for over 30 years. This position will suit a bakery or pastry chef who is interested in taking on a more customer focused role, with the travel to go with it, providing product demonstrations to bakery customers throughout Thailand.
- Technical advice and professional support for our clients’ customers (airline catering companies, hotels, restaurants, artisan bakeries, industrial etc.) in cooperation with our clients’ local trading partner.
- Demonstrations of our clients’ products.
- Creating new product and recipe ideas adapted to the Thai market.
- Customer support in all technical questions and in the case of problems.
- Supporting the Head-Office in administrational tasks.
- Highly experienced Baker or Pastry Chef or a comparable training
- Approximately 3-5 years working experience in the area of professional baking
- Fluent language skills in Thai and English.
- A goal-minded and result-orientated way of working
- Outgoing, ability to work in a team and willingness to travel in Thailand, occasionally international
- Confident, commercially aware.
- You will be trained comprehensively by our client in both a technical and professional way, meaning that you are in a position to use your knowledge and skills to the practical advantage of our clients’ customers.
- This is a permanent full time post with a remuneration which includes considerable additional benefits, including; daily allowance of 270 Baht (24 hours >) and 180 Baht (<24 hours); gasoline allowance of 8 Baht/KM, provident fund, medical insurance and an annual performance related bonus.
- Starting date as soon as possible.
Industry: Bakery/Food Ingredients