Our client is a Thai lead player for chocolate products runs by European team. The company has successfully record in supplies to major hotels, restaurants, quick services restaurant, bakeries, airlines, and retailers with branch with branches in various location in Thailand.Job Description:
- Report directly to Sales Manager (Thai) with responsibility for managing our client’s food ingredients sales office and retail outlet. Revenue responsibility for the Phuket region, managing two sales teams – food service and retail – with a total of 10+ staff.
- Develop, plan and lead the execution of short, medium and long-term plans for the segment, in line with the Company’s strategy, in order to achieve following targets: volume, sales, net profits, market share and sales expenses.
- Develop marketing activities and plans in support to the sales program; Monitor and review customer satisfaction, maintain awareness and get continuous updated information in areas such as market conditions, competitive activities, customers’ product and service needs.
- Ensure fully effective sales system including: Market segmentation, allocation of customers to sales people on most efficient and effective basis, clear and complete customer records (computerized).
- Manage an own portfolio. Visit all other customers with the salesperson in charge.
- Build, manage, inspire, help motivate and develop team: Recruitment of talented and motivated staff when needed, coaching, training, monitoring of results, management by clear objectives
- Coordinate and ensure fast, efficient and effective exchanges with HQ and other Branch Team in order to ease decision making.
- Build effective relationships with key people (key customers, trade organizations, trade press, etc.).
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Business Admin, Food Science and Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales or key account in Bakery & Patisserie Ingredients industry or related field with experience in management level with proven track record.
- Experience in HORECA, bakery, confectionary industry is preferable.
- Able to work independently and entrepreneurship
- Leadership skills and people management
- Customer minded
- Flexibility, adaptability, involvement, and initiative.
- Capacity of negotiation (internal and sales)
- Team player and independence.
- Able to define and articulate a strategy
- Good language knowledge. Good communicator
- Be able to manage finance, analyses accounts, budget process, reporting procedures
- Manage operations, distribution, purchasing, costing, customer service.
- Be able to have an involve about techniques and management
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, phone and transport allowance and learning opportunity in their future professional growth.
Industry: Food, HORECA, Bakery