Our client is a well-regarded food ingredients manufacturer and distributor focusing on Herbs, Spices & Blends; Confectionery and Natural Products & Organics worldwide.Job Description:
- Grow our clients’ food ingredients business into the bakery and beverage sectors. Focusing on driving sales of specialty ingredients, including; oats, grains, nuts, seeds to these industry segments.
- Sell, market and promote our clients’ food products to current and potential customers.
- Identify new opportunities in the market for future business growth opportunities.
- Establish our clients as a strategic business partner and supplier of choice to food companies.
- Increase sales and gross profit.
- Manage and forecast products sold for both existing and new business achieved.
- Actively provide reports and market intelligence.
- Liaise with purchasing regarding stock purchasing and costing requirements.
- Liaise with customer service personnel in relation to customer orders.
- Have regular contact and meeting with customers.
- Maintain close communications with credit manager and monitor debtors.
- Good English language skills both verbal and written are critical for this position.
- Experience in the food ingredients industry is highly desirable, with a proven background in sales to either the bakery or beverage categories.
- Ability to work with people.
- Willingness to increase product knowledge.
- Ability to build on customer relationships.
- High degree of customer orientation and commitment to problem solving and an ability to deliver high service levels.
- Excellent communication skills, internal and external customers.
- High level of negotiation skills and ability to identify opportunities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work in a small team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- High level of computer skill and accuracy.
- Positive outlook and approach to business and customers.
- A strong work ethic.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package that includes a great salary, annual bonus based on performance, car and gasoline allowance, parking, phone allowance, medical insurance and a great opportunity to be a part of a growth organization.