Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of food products.Job Description:
This position plays a critical role to lead our clients’ Thailand manufacturing activities, linking over 300 new product development projects annually from 32 markets/countries worldwide. Lead the coordination for all NPD/Supply Chain projects throughout the Thailand manufacturing operations, delivering complex projects which involve wider stakeholders including global/regional senior leaders. This position is one of the key roles to deliver future growth through product innovation, process management and product change management process.
- Engage, inspire, and develop High Performing Collaboration activity management team within the factory operations.
- Lead discussion with internal leaders globally and within the local manufacturing operations to get alignment on business direction related to market activity. Lead E2E Supply Chain Collaboration through activity management to create values to customer.
- Lead NPD, Factory projects (related to product to customer) to ensure project execution on time with lean way of working among regional / local stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous improvement on working processes for factory activity management and change management.
- Ensure critical information is obtained on time and give the recommendation to management team and affiliates market to enable launch of the activities.
- Establishing a network of strong relationships with the SEA, Japan and other affiliates. Ensuring they are fully integrated in the market activity, and that their interests are represented in the new activity agenda. Also ensure the innovative idea is transfer among the market.
- Collaborate with Market Activity Managers, Factory cross functional, Regional/Global cross functional team, and other key stakeholders to ensure project deliver successfully.
- Enable working team roadblock to ensure project delivery with quality and ontime.
- Degree qualified with several years managerial experience in a project management / coordination role.
- Ideal experience will come from a multinational manufacturing environment, either food, beverage, FMCG or a related category such as packaging.
- Experience could be in project management, continuous improvement, new product development or other related manufacturing roles.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Track record delivering consistent results cross functionally.
- Ability to creates collaborative relationships.
- Skilled in planning and delivery of multi-projects.
- Conflict Management, Customer Focus.
- Project management, Financial Essentials.
- Location in both Pakchong and Bangkok.
Excellent package includes a competitive base salary, performance related bonus, and associated management related package and incentives.