Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of natural ingredients for a range of applications.Job Description:
Newly created role, responsible for developing the sales and profitability of the Consumer Health category throughout Asia Pacific. Reporting to the General Manager APAC.
- Define the long-term strategy for APAC in line with the Global strategy of the Consumer Health Category.
- Develop & Share Market insight (customers, competitors & consumers) to feed the strategy.
- Develop & maintain a yearly Category Plan for APAC to drive & support the delivery of budget objectives by Sales team.
- Support Sales team to define target customers & go to visit them with Sales.
- Drive, Develop & Follow up the Sales opportunity pipeline to support growth of the Category in the APAC region.
- Adapt the Global Pricing strategy to APAC with Clusters to reach the top/bottom line objectives.
- Arbitrate volume/resource allocation between customers/clusters
- Coordinate projects for new products & new solutions.
- Develop Marketing support (events, brochures, medias)
- Create Standard & Customized Value Propositions & applications.
- Main internal contacts: Sales, Global Category (including Product Management), R&D, Regulatory, Communication.
- Main external contacts: Customers (including Distributors), Market data providers, agencies.
- In-depth understanding of the consumer health industry, ideally with experience in natural ingredients.
- Ability to manage a consumer health category on a regional level.
- Sales and key account management experience.
- Operational marketing and consumer insight knowledge.
- Creativity, Drive, Coordination skills.
- Technical understanding of consumer health products.
- Curiosity and personal interest for Food & Beverages - ability to convey this passion to colleagues in sales.
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, Learning.
- Agility- Customer & consumer orientation- Can switch from strategic to operational Hands on activities.
- Integrity, Flexibility, Self-Driven.