Our client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients.Job Description:
Company Sales Results:
- Track and report monthly sales performance for whole company, analyze variances v. budget and take action against issues.
- Set annual sales budget with gp targets for the company.
- Track monthly GP margins v budget; analyze variances and take action as required.
- Manage the local Thailand sales and marketing team. Providing leadership and direction to grow the local sales revenue.
- Set sales and personal objectives for direct reports, provide on-going feedback and annual appraisals, and agree training requirements.
- Work with team to create and assist implementation of individual sales strategy
- Attend Management Team meetings, contributing to effective issue resolution and achievement of company objectives and strategy.
- Recruit new employees for the sales team as required.
- Lead all employees in effective customer liaison, promote customer focus, and assist with day-to-day sales/customer issues.
- Working with management; formulate, drive and communicate the immediate and longer-term sales strategy for the company, as part of the Management Team.
- Set KPIs for the Sales Department
- Determine product/market targets and plans to achieve sales growth in line with company objectives
- Develop precise sales propositions and action plans to achieve results in sales activities.
- Set pricing for all accounts in line with gp requirements.
- Work with Management and Technical teams to set priorities and strategic direction for product development resource.
- Lead and influence long term marketing objectives and strategy for the company.
- Work with marketing manager to create effective sales promotional campaigns, leaflets, mailshots, editorials, etc.
- Sales experience within the food industry, ideally with a background in functional ingredients.
- Extensive Leadership experience, in either sales or marketing – ideally both.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- English language mandatory
- Ambition to progress, plenty of drive and energy
- Traditional account relationship management
- Planning and implementation to achieve overall strategy
- Project Management skills
- Credibility to senior management level
- Passionate and creative
- Understands the complexities of the customer
- Take initiatives to them – not wait to be driven
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally
Package includes regional travel, a competitive base salary, performance related annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund scheme and the opportunity to be a part of a thriving, expanding company in Asia.