Our client is a world’s first sustainably harvested, 100% raw, organic coconut water and are now one of the leaders of the category nationwide.Job Description:
- Ensure implementation of Organic, Fair Trade and Social Responsibility Standards internally and externally.
- Develop and manage the agronomists and other projects staff involved in the Internal Control System.
- Develop agroforestry, regenerative farming practices to improve yield, soil, plant health and enhance farm resilience.
- Develop the internal control system to ensure excellent efficiency. Review and adapt the control program to improve risks coverage.
- Coordinate the permanent internal control process: Implement the standard controls sets throughout the chain. This includes internal operations, factory, farmers, carriers, independent contractors, service providers and intermediaries.
- Train and interact with a wide range of key actors in the process, including farmers, workers, certifiers and all level of management.
- Assist process owners in implementation of all corrective actions. Follow up with action plan and realize follow up audit as necessary.
- Prepare and assist certifier inspections and follow up on all corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain documentation of processes, policies, procedures and control matrices.
- Assess and analyze risk areas and control gaps of existing systems and procedures.
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address these risks.
- Propose changes to remediate or mitigate identified risks. Provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to identified issues.
- Analyze information and data collected during the inspections and prepare reports in a serviceable format to management.
- Prepare written reports and presentations to summarize progresses, areas for improvement and implementation of corrective actions.
- Alert management of significant defaults and findings.
- At least B.Sc. in Agriculture, Horticulture, Crop Sciences or related fields with practical experiences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in farming management and/or agricultural management.
- Experience in implement and maintain any management systems as a plus (QSHE, GMP, HACCP, etc.).
- Experience in CSR, Organic and/or Fair Trade as a plus.
- Strong skills in leadership, project management, critical think, logical problem solving, interpersonal and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must be able to drive and has a car driving license
- Able to travel across many provinces and willing to work in the farms.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package, monthly bonus, health insurance and provident fund.