We are currently recruiting for the Peak team in Thailand; industry recruitment specialists to the Food, Beverage, Animal Health, Crop Science and Specialty Material markets throughout Asia Pacific.Job Description:
- The role of the Consultant is candidate driven, meaning your time will be focused on developing relationships with professional within the food and agribusiness industries.
- You will communicate and interview with candidates, whilst also developing the basic fundamentals of the consultative role. Your job is to find people by searching through databases, reacting to advertisements and building relationships.
- You will work alongside your Manager, joining them on client meetings, so managing your time and workload is essential.
- Creating and posting advertisements on various job portals.
- Searching and pre-screening candidates; either applying via the advertisements or from direct approach work from both our internal and external candidate databases.
- Representing our clients’ employer brand including the initial communication and providing constant feedback throughout the search process.
- Providing research support on other requested tasks such as candidate mapping, category and country mapping.
We are a small, dedicated team, with a range of backgrounds. Some of our team come directly from recruitment, others from the food related industry itself. We are happy to hear from all of those interested in this business, and happier to provide the tools and guidance to help them succeed.
- We are looking for ambitious individuals who either have an exposure or interest in the food and agribusiness industry, a background in recruitment itself or experience in a research or telesales related role.
- People working in recruitment at Peak are not only bright and determined, they are often humble and informal – a change from the formality of the corporate world.
- You will get to work with both local and multinational companies so English communication is a requirement.
- We look for people who embrace dedication and hard work and don’t hide from it. To be a success in recruitment you must be tenacious but also have patience and the ability to listen.
- You will be an effective communicator, customer-focused and results-orientated whilst being inquisitive, a self-starter with a positive and bright personality.
With an eye to stretching the brand into EMEA and the Americas, Peak is an already pioneering food and agribusiness recruitment partner in the APAC region. As an ambitious, communicative, and fun potential Peak team member, there is plenty of opportunity to grow with us, and as part of your exciting new challenge, you can expect the following:
- Quarterly performance bonuses and annual company performance bonus
- Working with international partner clients
- 12 days annual leave plus local national holidays
- Private health insurance and annual health check
- Phone allowance, laptop and other work-related expenses
- Monthly, quarterly & annual performance reviews
- A mature, autonomous environment where everyone has a voice
- Career development with transparent promotion criteria
- Fun incentives like monthly lunches, quarterly social events and annual trips
- A collaborative approach to sharing figures and plans
- External training and development opportunities
Industry: Food / Agribusiness