Our client is a leading animal feed and nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality. They are looking for a talented candidate to join their Global Team.Job Description:
- Carry out research, data collection and conduct analysis from internal and external sources such as Formulation Data, ERP, FSQR, etc.
- Develop advanced analysis and share insights through clear presentation.
- Develop and manage database for analysis, process and to support other related functions for full optimization of data sets.
- Create visualization tools, work process tools, charts, graphs and reports as requested to support management teams in decision making and opportunity analysis.
- Work closely with your work stream lead and contribute to problem solving and solution development to capture business values and improve the team globally.
- Conduct client or internal research for the development of internal knowledge.
- Constantly looking for the business improvement opportunities in my work to improve the availability to our customers in a cost-efficient way and optimize our business operations
- Support supply planner to collect & consolidate data for planning analysis and stock management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with databases, data collection and data analysis
- Excellent analytical, working knowledge of visualization software, preferably Tableau
- Ability to design and create data visualization tools and effectively communicate the value
- Experience with data storage technologies, preferably Alteryx
- Ability to understand logic based data joins
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to become SME in desired space and influence independent process areas
- Ability to communicate findings in easy to understand terms
- Conducts data analysis and moderately complex design
- Ability to model and frame business scenarios that are relevant and meaningful and which impact on critical processes and/or decisions
- Join data from multiple systems within challenging environments – Build functional databases
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed and nutrition companies.
Industry: Food / Animal Feed