District Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company from Europe who has a strong field in cancer treatment.Job Description:
- Report to Business Unit Manager
- To ensure achievement of the assigned product sales targets through understanding of the marketing strategy and the implementation of sales activity plan, in accordance with the company and Industry code of conduct & practices
- To create a motivational and rewarding working environment and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to TMs under supervision
- Commercial Results
- Achieve 100% of agreed sales targets/ market share for assigned product as per sales activities and action plans, complying with expenditure targets
- Manage TMs to achieve 100% of agreed product territory sales targets as set per quarterly sales target
- Team Performance Management
- Implement sales activities and calls strategies to be in line with quarterly action plans
- Ensure 100% achievement of agreed activities in accordance with territory call/activity targets and complying with the ABC-Potential allocation targets of TMS
- Develop new business opportunities with potential clients (both new and existing) and key opinion leaders including authorities such as Pharmacy & Therapeutic Committee, Hospital Directors, etc.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Business Unit operation and planning procedures.
- Monitor and anticipate market trends, product and competitor developments and communicate changes with related parties
- Review TM performance in line with the company’s performance appraisal policy
- Provide monthly district and territory performance reports and other occasionally special requested reports
- People Development
- Establish ongoing development of TMs on territory management skills through double call coaching, monthly individual coaching sessions, and identification of individual development needs
- Recruit Territory Managers (TMs) and develop as per company’s requirements and procedures
- Ensure all TMs under supervision are trained to be 100% compliant with company’s ethical and behavioral standards as defined by corporate guidelines i.e. BU’s marketing strategy and company’s Territory Management System (TMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related field
- MBA or related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in sales from multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Good command of English
- Result oriented and good decision making
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Be able to work independently.
- Available to travel upcountry.