Our client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of flavorings, extracts and essences, with a truly global footprint.Job Description:
Supporting our clients’ business in Asia Pacific and South Asia with existing customers/distributors outside of Thailand. Providing Business Intelligence within Asia (networking). Searching for new business/distributors within Asia.
- Manage existing key Asia customers.
- Market strategy for South East Asia, Australasia, South Asia and Middle East with new distributors assigned.
- Build progressive account plans for growth, understanding customers’ strategies
- Ensure strong, deep relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Identify opportunities for cross selling all of our clients products
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to all inquiries and escalating and issues to your manager when appropriate
- Approve prices for all accounts, within the parameters agreed with the management.
- Develop and implement the business development plan for new accounts within Asia, Middle-East & Australasia
- Develop and track account plans to achieve annual sales and gross margin targets agreed with manager
- Prepare sales/GM forecasts (bottom up) and revisions
- Agree development plans and application support with Thai development team
- Research and report on industry trends relevant to the businesses
- Identify growth opportunities and new business in Asia
- Research competitors, suppliers and other related manufacturers to build a comprehensive picture of the manufacturing base in the region
- Map key ingredient trends and overlay available supply to identify gaps
- Establish and maintain contact with identified potential business partners as agreed
- Support MD with partnership, JV and acquisition opportunities as necessary
- Open to any nationality – focusing on sales professionals in the food industry from the Philippines and Sri Lanka.
- Experience in food ingredient B2B sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energy& Enthusiasm
- Evidence of previous success e.g. awards
- Creative & independent problem-solving abilities
- Ambition to grow with our client’s long-term goals
- Traditional account relationship management
- Cultural understanding and/or experience
- Planning and implementation to achieve overall strategy: creating and delivering against target customer lists, active, relevant customer meetings, building interest in our range, follow-up critical
- Credibility to senior management level
Package includes regional travel, a competitive base salary, performance related annual bonus, medical insurance, pension scheme and the opportunity to be a part of a thriving, expanding company in Asia.