Our client is a global manufacturer of bases and variegates including textured versions, baked and extruded, brittle and toffee, confectionery coated products that appeal to many sectors of the food and beverage industry.Job Description:
- Manage and lead all manufacturing activities including production planning, quality control, procurement and maintenance as well as management issues in general administration.
- Coordinating production schedules and helping to improve factory throughput whilst working with Supply Chain to shorten or meet customer delivery dates.
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction.
- Make sure that all production parameters SOP, Food safety, HACCP, GMP, BRC principles are effectively followed by production crews.
- Supports the R&D team in developing of new products processes, supports production runs, costing of labor, and scrap standards for new products.
- Manage spending against budget and forecasts and in relation to changes in production values.
- Analyzes plant daily/weekly/monthly spending to keep indirect and fixed cost within standards in order to meet/exceed corporate financial goals
- Actively supports all continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant.
- Solve and prevent any production problem and/or abnormal happening.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Production Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years in Manufacturing, Plant Management, Operation from Food and Beverage industry is a must.
- Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO, BRC standards
- Good command in English Communication and Fluent in spoken and written Thai.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions.
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Able to work at Pak Chong, Nakorn Ratchasima.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.