Our client is a leading animal nutrition company.Job Description:
- Manage and lead all manufacturing activities including production planning, quality control, procurement and maintenance as well as management issues in general administration
- Coordinating production schedules and helping to improve factory throughput whilst working with Supply Chain to shorten or meet customer delivery dates
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
- Manage spending against budget and forecasts and in relation to changes in production values
- Analyzes plant daily/weekly/monthly spending to keep indirect and fixed cost within standards in order to meet/exceed corporate financial goal
- Actively supports all continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant
- Solve and prevent any production problem and/or abnormal happening.
- At least 5 years in Manufacturing, Plant Management, Operation and warehousing in Food, Nutrition or a related industry segment.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions.
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Good command in English Skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.
Industry: Food / Animal Feed