Finance Manager – Engineering
Our client is a leading supplier of engineering productsJob Description:
- Overall responsibility for our clients finance and accounting department in Thailand; including; GL, Tax, budgeting, reporting, credit collection.
- Prepare and maintain Thailand books of accounts in accordance with our clients’ policies and procedures accurately and on a timely basis in a manner that is also compliant with local requirements
- Prepare all payments of supplier invoices, staff advances, staff expenses and other payments for payment approval in accordance with our clients’ standard policies and procedures
- Prepare the monthly payroll, ensuring direct transfer to staff salary accounts and remitting the payroll deductions to the correct government authorities
- Prepare the country monthly financial report in accordance with the monthly reporting checklist and timetable with all sub-ledger reconciliations
- Manage the month end/year end close procedure
- Prepare annual budgets, monthly forecasts and cash flow projections
- Coordinate with the auditors to complete required statutory audits
- Ensure compliance with all local legal requirements including tax and insurance.
- Degree educated in finance and accounting or comparable education to Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in overall functions of finance and accounting especially closing account with analysis and budget/forecast preparation with at least three years in a managerial level in accounting/finance.
- Familiar with Thai GAAP, IFRS and consolidation of accounts.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience of working with integrated financial packages.
- Native speaker of Thai. Good level in English, both written and verbal communication skills;
- Hands on working attitude with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks within tight operational deadlines;
- Ability to work well in a cross cultural environment;
- Self-starter, with desire to work with cross functional teams to develop and promote good practice
Our client offers a benefits package including performance based annual bonus, company car, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.