Our client is a global food ingredients company, supplying a variety of blends and coatings to Food processors, and end-user customers like QSRs’, retailers and food service.Job Description:
- Assist HR department manager in implementation Core Value, improve internal communication program and engage with employees to boost employee morale.
- Perform HR Generalist function, company activities, job descriptions of all positions and organization charts.
- Manage HR documentation and registration to support site quality system requirement.
- Manage training and development planning, coordinating, and conducting orientation programs as required.
- Handles recruitment process, prepare job advertisements, manage recruitment, selection processes include maintaining proper personnel records including personnel policies and procedures.
- Assist HR department manager in managing performance management process, all administrative work related to promotion, recruitment, transfer and termination of workers.
- Assist HR department manager to improve Human Resources Development program.
- Propose and implement actions to improve efficiency of HR & administration processes.
- Ensure that HR forms and procedures are identified, updated and available for the concerned people.
- Be a part of global HR tools implementation and coordinate with other Plants to deploy HR and company policy.
- Support HR Manager in the Strategic part regarding to retention initiatives and the development plan.
- Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- Perform any other activities as assigned by management for overall responsibility in HR, training and development initiatives purposes.
- Inform to immediate superior for any issues that concern with food safety or food security.
- Work closely with safety officer and plant manager to build the safety culture within the company.
- Work closely among manufacturing side and outsourcing company about manpower management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any human resources related field.
- At least five years’ experience in Human resources generalist functions – Business partner, training & development, organization development, and employee relation management.
- Good understanding in labour protection laws, experience in compensation & benefit, and industrial management.
- Familiar with food safety standard BRC, IFS, ISO, GMP HACCP or any universal labour standards
- Good emotional control.
- Good command of spoken & written in English is required.
- Good interpersonal & communication skill.
- Good coordination and Service minded.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.