HR & General Affairs Manager – Food Manufacturing
Our client is a global snack and instant noodles manufacturer.Job Description:
- Managing all HR & general administration functions, including those relating to compensation & benefits, payroll, employee relations and all other general HR & general administration affairs
- Propose & Implement Rewards included Compensation and Benefits (C&B) program Retention and Recognition program to HR Director to ensure it brings competitive advantage on HR practice compared with market
- Plan, propose, provide training and staff development programs for training need of each functions, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, online training, demonstrations & role play, on-the-job coaching, meetings, conferences, and workshops
- Develop talent search strategies for open and upcoming positions, implement recruiting policies & procedures
- Execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations of each specific job function
- Labor law update and advise to ensure all HR activities are complied with Thai labor law
- Monitor and Control Occupational Health and Environmental Safety Department Handling general administration; Visa, Work permit, Management Meeting, Company Party & Recreation Activities
- Maintain the HR database including information of staff background, employment contract, experience and benefits
- Bachelor or master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Business Administration or related field
- At least 7-10 years experienced in HR & GA functions of manufacturing environment with 5 years experienced in HR Manager roles
- Good knowledge of all the Human Resources Management and General affair functions
- Experience with GMP, HACCP, food safety and other related to Food industry requirements would be an advantage
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with people at all level
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations
- Able to work 6 days per week.
- Able to work in Ratchaburi province.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.