Our client is a global food ingredients company, supplying a variety of blends and coatings to Food processors, and end-user customers like QSRs’, retailers and food service.Job Description:
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Manage team to organize new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- To ensure that the correct record will be kept the such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training, interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and safety.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Dealing with labor union.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepare budget of human resources operations.
- Supervise safety officer in manager safety, Occupational, health and environment to comply with safety law.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contact with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as canteen, transportation, or security guard.
- To be a member of food security committee.
- Responsible for Crisis Management.
- Experienced human resources manager with experience in manufacturing.
- Strong understanding in labor laws and labor relation laws. Ethical audit i.e. Sedex experience would be advantageous.
- Experienced to deal with labor union.
- Strong background in HRM & HRD.
- Good Command in spoken & written English.
- Computer literacy.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.