Our client is a global supplier of specialty chemicals.Job Description:
- Establish and maintain SHE policies, programs and procedures for Thailand in alignment with global guidelines.
- Promote SHE standards with third party contractors (Supply Chain, Project, Maintenance, etc.) in conjunction with Procurement and the area leaders. This includes SCM based contractor evaluations.
- Managing an operating budget of SHE
- Ensure legal compliance as per Thai regulation.
- Improved SHE awareness and culture towards injury free work place for employees, visitors, contractors as well as site partners.
- Develop and implement Environmental compliance, Occupational Health, Safety, and improvement plan as agreed to with Site manager.
- Train staff in behavioral safety principles that meets Group guidance notes
- Develop and prioritize corrective actions on Environmental compliance, Occupational Health and Safety
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety service contract agreement to maintain appropriated services cost with neighbor company e.g. guard, fire brigade, fire equipment and supplies, CCTV, safety facilities.
- Provide SHE training to all employees, contractors for increasing safety and environmental performance.
- Train plant management for special safety tools eg: incident investigation, HAZOPs, Job safety analysis, internal auditor team of ISO14001 , ISO 50000 and OHSAS18001 and
- Occupational Health and Safety manager to achieve and maintain the ISO certificates etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Engineering and/or Occupational Health and Safety.
- At least 10 years of relevant working e.g. Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety.
- Experience in Advisor of project safety management
- Knowledge of Environmental management system
- Knowledge of ISO 14000, OHSAS18000, ISO5000 management system
- Auditor’s certification of ISO14000, OHSAS18000.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to conduct SHE analysis
- Knowledge of HAZOP
- Environmental compliance
- Computer proficiency with sound knowledge in Microsoft Office such Microsoft Word,
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Excellence communication in English (both written and verbal)
- Good root cause analysis, investigating and auditing skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package including competitive base salary, fixed bonus, variable bonus, provident fund, medical insurance + family, housing and transport allowances.