Our client is a leading supplier of chocolate products in Thailand to HORECA, QSR, Artisan bakeries, Airlines and Industrial throughout Thailand.Job Description:
- Report directly to Sales Manager - Industrial (Thai national).
- Identify, initiate and follow up the collaboration with the semi-industrial and industrial customers, in line with company sales policy.
- Develop introductions of new products and concepts to existing and new customers/accounts (portfolio) in order to grow the business.
- Company representation in the industrial market.
- Able to archive targeted sales growth.
- Regular visits and contacts with the semi-industrial and industrial customers.
- Understand customer’s requirement & be able to formulate with customers proposed solutions with assistance of Technical team.
- On-going correspondence with existing customers to ensure satisfaction is achieved.
- Evaluate potential customers on permanent basis.
- To conduct market survey in order to gain market feedback to the management for further product and channel improvement.
- Maintain awareness and provide feedback of market situation.
- Response for the customer credit term, customer payment with assistance of Accounting team.
- Prepare continuously sales reports, customers record and competitors’ files.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in, Food Science or Business or Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales or Key Account Management to Food Manufacturers.
- Good personality and attitude: open-minded, honest, diplomat, precise, team player.
- Coordination and presentation skills.
- Good language skills in Thai and English
- Capacity to define and articulate a market and pricing strategy.
- Sales negotiation skills with semi-industrial and industrial key accounts.
- Capability to build network of relationships in the industry; ability to be perceived as the subject matter expert.
- Basic knowledge of sales budgeting process, marketing techniques, production and distribution processes would be advantageous.
- Meeting techniques and management.
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus plus monthly commission, car maintenance, medical insurance, phone allowance, and learning opportunity in their future professional growth.