Our client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
- Responsible for driving sales growth and managing key accounts selling to both Feed Mills, Integrators and Livestock Farms.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing technical support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending nutrition advice.
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Provide support for customer service issues and coordinate use of company resources to provide value-added services based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Maintains in-depth high-level contacts with key end users and influencers, keeping them informed of price trends, new products and applications.
- Develop and execute annual sales strategies for assigned accounts based on strategic importance, understanding of market/industry trends, and first-hand customer information.
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts.
- Prepare presentations/proposals that effectively communicate relevant information for both internal and external discussions.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to develop strategies for future research and value-added tools for our customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology or a similar animal science-based qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical sales in the animal agricultural industry.
- Experience selling into feed mills and/or livestock farms is essential for this role.
- Knowledge and contacts of the livestock industry.
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented
- Must have excellent organizational skills and capable of demonstrating initiative and working independently with occasional direction.
- A high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed and nutrition companies.
Industry: Food/ Animal Feed