Our client is a global food ingredients producer, supplying high quality products to food producers throughout Thailand and Asia.Job Description:
- Responsible for driving sales growth at selected accounts within Thailand by building relationships with key contacts and identifying new market opportunities.
- Maintain existing key customers by building relationships and identifying new market opportunities
- Sales growth budget each year as agreed with the sales manager.
- Work with Sales manager and marketing manager to create effective sales promotional campaigns, leaflets, mailshots, editorials, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for key product/market sales campaigns.
- Present sales propositions to customers.
- Finding new project/continued to get project win via customer visit.
- Lead extra project(s) of each account with the Thai technical team to develop categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in a food or science related field.
- Experience in the food business is required, either in technical or sales.
- Experience in sales of food ingredients or food products.
- Professionalism, drive, tenacity, and a willingness to learn at key attributes for success.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both Thai and English.
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented.
Package includes a competitive base salary, performance related annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, travel allowances and the opportunity to be a part of a thriving company in Asia.
Industry: Food and Beverage