Our client is a global producer of coatings, seasonings, marinades and sauces, supplying to some of the world’s leading QSR and Food Service brands.Job Description:
- Manages responsible accounts by maintaining regular customer contacts, provides technical support, and ensures that all customer inquiries are promptly responded.
- Acquires new business with current and potential customers by proactively canvassing of concept successful in local and overseas markets, and introducing of novel concepts.
- Ensures budgets of responsible accounts is met.
- Maintains updated information of customers/ competitors and markets.
- Contacts appropriate in-direct customers e.g. Trade, Buyer, etc.
- Initiates sales report such as sales calling reports for every call, monthly reports, etc.
- Assists Sales & Marketing Manager in preparation of marketing plan and material such as brochures and product lists.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager in preparation of annual sales target and marketing expenditure budgets.
- Monitors dispatch of products, including samples and production quantities, within the specified time frame as required.
- Any tasks assigned by Supervisor and / or the company representative
- Bachelor’s degree of Food Science.
- At least 3-5 years professional experiences of sales – sales experience in food ingredient , poultry coating is preferable.
- Good negotiation Skills, Customer Analytical Skills and Presentation Skill.
- Experience developing key account (Food Industry) products for the seafood and poultry industry.
- Work cross functional with NPD, Finance & Accounting, Supply chain, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Quality
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
- Company car provided (with Fleet card)
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund 5%
- Meal Allowance
- Bonus guaranteed and performance