Our client is a global leader in the animal and health nutrition industry and among the top ten animal and health companies in the world with more than 6,000 employees in 128 countries and revenue in excess of $3billion the company has developed a strong regional presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle-East and Africa.Job Description:
This is a fantastic opportunity for in the Animal Nutrition industry for a salesperson to play a crucial part in the success of an American Multinational’s future in Myanmar. As Key Account Manager you will build relationships with reputable clients in Myanmar’s Livestock industry with the full financial and marketing support of an absolute global leader in the innovation of Feed Additives.
- Assist with the strategy and development of our client’s animal nutrition business for the whole of Myanmar for livestock, poultry and swine.
- Championing company’s feed additives through sales and marketing.
- Collaborating with international and local feed industry players in Myanmar (feed millers, integrations, farms, distributors)
- Working with company’s technical, sales, marketing and management teams in across the globe.
- Communicating with the local governmental officials and translation.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing technical support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending nutrition advice.
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Provide support for customer service issues and coordinate use of company resources to provide value-added services based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Maintains in-depth high-level contacts with key end users and influencers, keeping them informed of price trends, new products and applications.
- Develop and execute annual sales strategies for assigned accounts based on strategic importance, understanding of market/industry trends, and first-hand customer information.
- Preparing sales reports and forecasts.
- Prepare presentations/proposals that effectively communicate relevant information for both internal and external discussions.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to develop strategies for future research and value-added tools for our customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Animal Husbandry or a similar animal science-based qualification.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical sales in the animal agricultural industry.
- Experience selling into feed mills and/or livestock, Swine and Poultry farms is essential for this role.
- Good Knowledge and contacts of the livestock, Swine or Poultry industry in Myanmar.
- Experience in nutrition or technical roles
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and capable of demonstrating initiative and working independently with occasional direction.
- A high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Khmer and English speaking.
- Has driving license.
- Able to travel domestically and overseas.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Variable Bonus – Up to $10,000 USD/Year
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Substantial Annual Leave
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Animal Nutrition