Our client is a leading global supplier of commodity-based food ingredients.Job Description:
- Develop and implement logistics activities. Manage overall logistics cost and activities.
- Ensure compliance with supply chain strategy and the company principal.
- Solve day-to-day operational problems on a first-line basis
- Monitor the stock level of both finish goods and materials by managing inbound/outbound logistics
- Supervise loading of completed orders to ensure OTIF target is met
- Investigate and solve customer complaints and report in system provided
- Review procedures such as inventory, transfer, allocation, or distribution to ensure maximum efficiency
- Prepare reports on logistics performance, confer with production and 3rd party logistics providers to determine ways to optimize service level and maintain logistics efficiency
- Regularly maintain and develop logistics process in each in area to align with Quality and Safety
- Management System and customer requirement Work with cross functional team for implementing design changes in process and increase logistics network optimization
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders including other plant logistics team, demand/supply planning, customer service, and external warehouse team to ensure service level agreement (SLA) is met
- Drive implementation of Continuous Improvement (CI) projects
- Support Logistics Manager’s request
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, or Business
- Proven minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain field
- Proven experience in lean/six sigma project and productivity improvement.
- Excellent in people management skill
- Strong logical, structural, and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership with can do attitude
- Good English communication is a must
- Experience with SAP is advantage
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package, Fixed and Variable Bonus, health insurance, housing allowance, telephone allowance and provident fund.