You will work with one of the largest, best known brands in the world of Animal Nutrition with operations in 20+ countries and 5,000 employees. Our client is looking for ambitious individuals to join their team who will fuel their continued growth in the region.Job Description:
You will perform market and trends analysis to produce detailed business and product strategies on regional and country by country basis within the AsiaPacific region. Your role will involve analysis of potential partner companies and acquisition targets followed by preparation of investment ‘teasers’ for the Managing Director of the region and the Executive Committee under the lead and coaching of the Director Strategic Growth (Acquisitions and Partnerships). You will focus on filling the pipeline of potential strategic partners and develop related relationships. You are also going to participate in partnership and acquisition processes resulting in formal cooperation agreements or ownership transactions.Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Economy or Engineering (strong affinity with statistics and analysis).
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in (strategic) consultancy or business development role.
- Independent and self-starter who loves to work with challenging deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skilled networker with the ability to develop relationships at senior management levels.
- Salary: 100,000 – 120,000 THB/Month
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund (10%)
- Annual Leave - 12 days.
Industry: Animal Nutrition