client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
- Work with the sales team to develop a comprehensive business strategy and marketing plan for Thailand and ensure its implementation and budget management.
- Provide updates on industry trends and issues to the team by coordinating with the industry association, local journalists, university professors and key influencers. A sound understanding of market dynamics must be acquired to create marketing strategies which provide solutions to industries issues.
- Gather and update competitor’s information in order to create new strategies to apply in the market competition.
- Build strong relationships with key customers to understand their issues and address their needs through effective marketing strategies.
- Gain information on products and product trial results from technical and sales team in order to create marketing material to support the sales team e.g. product testimonials, brochures etc.
- Plan and organize company events such as seminars and workshops, tradeshows, etc. Ensure that all events are under the budget and follow corporate guidelines and branding strategies.
- Branding of our client and its products by carrying out media and public relation strategies for the Thailand market (i.e. articles in local magazine)
- Create and provide marketing material as well as adapt existing marketing material from the global team for the Thailand market place.
- Join the Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia monthly teleconference to update and share relevant knowledge and experience with the Asia-Pacific Marketing Team
- Travel to target markets throughout the country to understand the market and work with the sales team.
- Travel aboard for training and/or joining/organizing events as required.
- Work as part of a team to achieve our clients’ sales goals.
- Work within the budget guidelines established.
- Be responsible for regional and global projects in Thailand as requested by the Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified with marketing experience, ideally within a science-based industry.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization.
- Experience handling marketing insight (customers’ demand, technical knowledge in product portfolio).
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented
- A high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Good computer skills, preferably with knowledge and experience of graphic design packages.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal nutrition companies. We invite qualified candidates to apply for this role directly by clicking “APPLY NOW” or call our consultant at +662 -653 -2744 – 5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Industry: Food / Animal Feed