Our client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
- Responsible for all marketing activities and strategies in Thailand.
- Work with Commercial Director and the sales Team to develop a comprehensive business strategy and marketing plan and ensure its implementation and budget management.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing communication strategy, including Newsletter, Articles, Advertisement, Public Relations, Digital marketing, Events, Seminar Tradeshows, and other customer support projects.
- Develop specific marketing projects to target customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to build relationships with key customers and potential customers.
- Create, develop, produce and distribute marketing materials.
- Managing a cross functional team (sale, R&D, graphic designing team), Internal ®ional communication.
- Join the Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia monthly teleconference to update and share relevant knowledge and experience with Asia-Pacific marketing team.
- Manage and maintain the marketing budget.
- Occasional international travel will be required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology or a similar animal science-based qualification.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience, preferably within the animal feed or agribusiness industry.
- Good business acumen with a good knowledge of the Thai agricultural industry.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization.
- Experience handling marketing insight (customers’ demand, technical knowledge in product portfolio such as animal nutrition, feed additive, vaccine, etc.)
- Knowledge and contacts of the livestock industry.
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and capable of demonstrating initiative and working independently with occasional direction.
- A high degree of energy, self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Good computer skills, preferably with knowledge and experience of graphic design packages.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed and nutrition companies.
Industry: Food / Animal Feed