Marketing Manager – Food Service
Our client is one of the worlds leading producers of naturally-based food brands.Job Description:
- Develop and implement brand strategies in Foodservice channels.
- Lead solution-based marketing approach across all categories and channels in food service, leveraging customer, market and category analytics.
- Develop innovation & renovation roadmaps for the Foodservice branded portfolio in collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Lead annual and long-range plan development for all foodservice categories.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends and identify growth opportunities and develop key strategies and tactics to deliver a strategic plan for profitable volume growth.
- Collaborate in developing annual strategic marketing plans.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop key channel/customer strategies and tactics to enable delivery of financial objectives.
- Identify key risks and recommend solutions to ensure delivery of Foodservice growth and profit goals.
- Lead cross functional product development initiatives for product and packaging innovation and optimization.
- Responsibility for media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning for food service channels.
- Ensure accurate monitoring and controlling of Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Working closely with the distributors for development and activation of all marketing plans.
- Demonstrate a passion for food, foodservice and brand management.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in Foodservice Marketing or Business to Business Marketing Experience, ideally from the Food Industry.
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the ability to understand business fundamentals from an opportunity or challenge perspective, take an insight and develop it into a business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to gather, understand and synthesize consumer, customer and category insights, and apply to the businesses needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to drive collaboration across functions
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask against several complex projects at a time.
- Monthly Salary Depending on Experience
- Travelling Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Funds
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
Level: Middle / Senior