Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- To determine what, when and how much to order the raw materials based on actual orders and sales forecast.
- Maintaining realistic safety stock level for all key raw materials and packaging. Support Production in raw materials requirement bases on MRP result to achieve production and turn time targets to meet with the promised delivery period.
- Retrieving material requisition from system as per job order and monitor the inventory to optimize stock level.
- Checking and confirming the availability of components according to the production plan.
- Monitoring productivity and making sure those can cover customer’s requirements.
- Work closely with Production Planner and Purchasing Department to ensure no business interrupt with raw material shortage and to identify concerns and find resolution with other functions i.e. NPD, Production, Planner and Warehouse teams to support new product launch and CIP projects.
- To maintain control on Raw material Floor Stock and analyze material will be expired in the next 3 - 5 months with team.
- Determine and review safety stock, re-order point for long lead time raw material in order able to prevent the shortfall and delay raw material from suppliers.
- Review Master data for Finished Product, Raw material, Pack Material in ERP system. Coordinate with planning staff for calling in the toll blend customers’ materials.
- Analyze backlog shipments and provide information to concern department for taking action.
- Converting and following up on PR / PO.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints related to deliveries.
- Issuing PR of raw materials and pack materials in time to Procurement team bases on planned material requirement, MOQ, lead time and safety time.
- Issuing PR of Liquid products to Purchase based on Sales & Sales Admin’s requirements.
- Confirms material availability for every single ATP (Available to promise) which is requested by Sales Admin team to pass the messages internally to Sales Admin & Sales team, Procurement and Production planner.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Material Requirement Planning of a manufacturing facility, preferably with a background in the food industry.
- Experience with MRP/ERP software.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft office. Have deep knowledge and skill in using Excel application to analysis data.
- Able to communicate effectively cross functionally and suppliers.
- Good relationship, service mind includes and good communication in English.
- Strategic thinking, good analytical and problem-solving skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefit. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident funds amongst others.
Industry: Food and Beverage