Our client is a leading supplier of chocolate products in Thailand to HORECA, QSR, Artisan bakeries, Airlines and Industrial throughout ThailandJob Description:
- Report directly to Retail Director (Thai).
- Manage the overall sales and operation of the chocolate shops and all staff to standardize the appearance and operation of all retail shop, in order to achieve the desired premium market positioning and generate profits so as to be able to grow into a regional brand.
- Manage the overall sales of company’s chocolate retail shop, including provinces (Eastern, Northern, and Southern) to achieve the sales target in view of making profits for the company.
- Set and manage yearly budgets, monitor deviations from forecasts and take necessary corrective actions.
- Manage P&L as the overall picture of the company and each branch and analyze P&L with finance
- Enhance an opportunity of sales and revenue e.g. fair, event, wedding etc.
- Prepare the sales target plan and monthly inform to all shops.
- Manage the retail sales staff, follow up their service standard and performance, and arrange the performance review on monthly basis.
- Review the work schedule of the Shop Managers and PCs with the Operation Retail Manager.
- Review the commission of the outlets for Shop Managers and PCs
- Coordinate with Human Resource Department in hiring the Shop Managers and PCs.
- Supervise and arrange the meeting with all Shop Managers and PCs to update the company activities and overall market situation including Eastern, Northern, and Southern shops.
- Visit all shops in Bangkok at least once a day, and once a month for Eastern, Northern, and Southern shops to ensure the standard of customer service and satisfaction.
- Investigate if the showcases are always well-presented and the Shop Managers and PCs appearance is perfect according to the company requirements.
- Search and negotiate for potential locations for promotion or expanding the outlets.
- Coordinate with the team in arranging the promotion, preparing the forecast to inform the factory and checking the possibility and lead time with the factory.
- Write a monthly sales report and submit to GM and/or MD every first week of the month.
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- At least 5 years working experience in the food retail or luxury product field.
- Available to travel to branches nationwide.
- Have initiative, be creative and a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership, Negotiation and Problem solving skills.
- Good organization and planning skills, service minded and result oriented with attention for details.
- Energetic, hard-working and highly self-motivated.
- Fluent in Thai and English languages
- Strong communication and people management skills.
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus, medical insurance, and learning opportunity in their future professional growth.
Level: Middle/Senior Level
Industry: Food, Bakery, Confectionary, Luxury