Peak is a team of industry recruitment specialists to the Food, Beverage, Animal Health and Crop Science markets. Combining twenty years’ recruitment experience within the food business with a global presence and network, we play a crucial role in the food chain, and above all, have a passion for people.
Providing both retained and contingency-based services, Peak operates primarily in the Asia Pacific region, with search capabilities stretching into Europe and the America’s. With a relatively small worldwide talent pool in the food and agribusiness sectors, we are well-positioned to deliver the right people to the right roles.
The priority for us is the people we deal with – partner organisations and candidates. At Peak, it’s all about relationships. We care, and we deliver.
You will join a young and passionate multi-national team located out of our office next to Nana BT station.
Interested candidate, please apply directly at our website at www.peak-recruit.comJob Description:
- The role of the Consultant is candidate driven, meaning your time will be focused on developing relationships with industry professionals within the food science, animal science and crop science sectors throughout South East Asia.
- You will communicate and interview with candidates, whilst also developing the basic fundamentals of the consultative role. Your job is to find people by searching through databases, reacting to advertisements and building relationships.
- You will work alongside your Manager, joining them on client meetings, so managing your time and workload is essential.
- Searching and pre-screening candidates; either applying via the advertisements or from direct approach work from both our internal and external candidate databases.
- Representing our clients’ brand including the initial communication and providing feedback throughout the search process.
- Providing research support on other requested tasks such as candidate mapping, category and country mapping.
- We are looking for young & talented individuals who are passionate about the food and agriculture industries within South East Asia and above all, want to earn money and develop a career in the exciting world of recruitment.
- We are happy to hear from all of those interested in this business, and happier to provide the tools and guidance to help them succeed.
- People working in recruitment at Peak are not only bright and determined, they are often humble and informal – a change from the formality of the corporate world.
- You will get to work with both local and multinational companies so English communication is a requirement.
- We look for people who embrace dedication and hard work and don’t hide from it. To be a success in recruitment you must be tenacious but also have patience and the ability to listen.
- You will be an effective communicator, customer-focused and results-orientated whilst being inquisitive, self-starter with a positive and bright personality.
With an eye to stretching the brand into EMEA and the Americas, Peak is an already pioneering food and agribusiness recruitment partner in the APAC region. As an ambitious, communicative, and fun potential Peak team member, there is plenty of opportunity to grow with us, and as part of your exciting new challenge, you can expect the following:
- Exceptional salary and personal incentives scheme.
- International travel within the region and working with global partner clients.
- Company performance bonuses and sales prizes.
- Excellent annual holiday and birthdays off.
- Private health insurance and annual health checks.
- Monthly, quarterly & annual performance reviews.
- A mature, autonomous environment where everyone has a voice
- Career development with transparent promotion criteria.
- Opportunity to be part of a future global community.
- Fun incentives like monthly lunches, quarterly social events and annual adventure trips.
- Free snacks and coffee bar.
- A collaborative approach to sharing figures and plans.