Operations Director – Food Manufacturing
Our client is a multinational supplier of value-added chicken products for export markets.Job Description:
- This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced, senior Food Production professional to open a new Chicken Processing facility in Thailand. As Operation Director you will successfully lead over 300 staff in year 1 and doubling the workforce in year 2 as the facility goes into 24/7 production, overseeing Production, Engineering, Quality Control and Warehouse operations and be supported by 2 General Managers (Production & Engineering). Take overall responsibility for Production, Engineering, QC, Hygiene, Storage.
- Responsible for Operations budgets, provide regular forecasts, control the spend and secure coverage through service contracts.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budget to promote profitability.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within a business, organization.
- Develop the company standard to international standard practice e.g. GMP, HACCP, BRC and other standard practices required.
- Work with executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Ensuring smooth operation, safety and environment, employee morale and high productivity.
- Minimum 15 years of plant management or relevant experience in food manufacturing.
- Exposure to the food industry would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrate financial acumen including planning and cost control capabilities and proven experience of managing projects to budget.
- Solid experience in Manufacturing, Operation Management, proven track record to drive for change and deliver result.
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within the group to drive business growth.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skill and team work
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English is necessary.
- Highly Competitive Salary Company Car & Driver Medical Insurance Provident Fund Annual Bonus
Industry: PR/ Marketing