You will work with one of the largest, best known brands in the world of Animal Nutrition with operations in 20+ countries and 5,000 employees. Our client is looking for ambitious individuals to join their team who will fuel their continued growth in the region.Job Description:
Your objectives are to ensure that products output is manufactured and delivered effectively, efficiently, on-time, to specification and in a cost effective manner. You will also have management responsibility for manufacturing output, facilities, quality, and HSE. You will also manage the maintenance, modifications, enhancements and/or new construction of production facilities, energy facilities and buildings, so that the technical implementation is provided in an efficient and cost effective acceptable manner.Job Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Working Experience : 7 years in manufacture of Chemicals / FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Feedmill
- Technical & Professional Knowledge (or certification):
- ISO 22000:2008
- ERP / MRP Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Engineering (including M&I flow, Standard Operations, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control, lean manufacturing).
- Salary: 2,000 – 3,000 USD/Month
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund: 10%
- Annual Leave: 12 days.
- Travel Allowance: 50,000 Kyat/Month
Industry: Animal Nutrition