Our client is a global leader in the production of rice and pasta products.Job Description:
- Manage the Planning team of three subordinates for our clients’ Rice production facility.
- Perform production scheduling in order to meet customer requirement schedule.
- Monitor production output to ensure that actual production has been completed regard to production schedule.
- Monitoring and reviewing Material Requirement (MRP) to be consistent with Master
- Production Schedule (MPS).
- Plan and prepare production schedules according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzing production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, machine loading and material requirements.
- Lead cross-functional scheduling meetings to review demand, equipment utilization and ensure plan is executable, review past performance with future production.
- Develop daily / weekly production metrics to encompass planned vs. actual production and utilization of machinery and staffing.
- Determining and managing the status of assigned production order.
- Expediting operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Plan to supply raw material and packaging material against production scheduling to minimize operation interruption.
- Conducting monthly reviews of raw materials planning to avoid excess/shortages of materials to be consistent of standard for minimize inventory Cost of company.
- Manage inventory level for all components and finished goods and ensure compliance to all business requirements.
- Manage the planning team to ensure the smooth operation.
- Experience in Production and Material Planning of a manufacturing facility, preferably with a background in the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of food processing or similar industry will be an advantage.
- Experience with MRP/ERP software.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft office including deep knowledge and skill in using Excel application to analysis data.
- Able to communicate effectively cross functionally and suppliers.
- Good relationship, service mind includes and good communication in English.
- Strategic thinking, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
Industry: Food & Beverage