Plant Manager – Food Processing
Our client is a global snack and instant noodles manufacturer.Job Description:
- Responsibility and management in production and planning, production, warehousing and maintenance, as well as management issues in general administration.
- Coordinating production schedules and helping to improve factory throughput whilst working with Supply Chain to shorten or meet customer delivery dates.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction.
- Make sure that all production parameters SOP, Food safety, HACCP, GMP, BRC principles are effectively followed by production crews.
- Ensure product quality. Control delivery budgets and other things to maximize company target.
- Planning, leading and directing the manufacturing operations at the lowest costs and consistent with established operating goals and objectives.
- Effectively integrating the procurement, administrative, manufacturing, quality, maintenance, finance, and distribution functions at the plant to ensure high quality and efficient throughput.
- Directing the preparation and review of division cost estimates, staffing levels, and facility requirement forecasts.
- Actively supports all continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant and implement such improvement on other plants as well.
- Solve and prevent any production problem and/or abnormal happening.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Production Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years in Manufacturing, Plant Management, Operation and warehousing in Food Industry is a must.
- Good Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO and BRC Standards.
- Capacity to develop a site/plant to a state-of-the-art food production facility
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions.
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Good command in English Skills
- Able to work 6 days per week.
- Able to work in Ratchaburi province.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.